Saturday, June 6, 2009

Some randomness

I finally got around to watching the season finale of the Hills on DVR earlier this week. Can I just say, where is Heidi's newfound love for Jesus coming from? I got no beef with Jesus. Love him till the cows come home. What I find troubling is Heidi's constant, "God Bless"-ing when for the past 4 years, we've hear neither hide nor hair of this business. Is she trying to reinvent herself to pull a different demographic? That's what irritates me.

In zumba news, on Thursday, the instructor called to say she was going to be late so I taught the warm up! It was very scary and the song I had was not very good but, everyone clapped graciously which made me feel good. And, she gave me a zumba t-shirt. Score! I know what you're wondering. No, my nemesis wasn't there. Thank God! I would have been scared of what she would have done had she been there, already steamed up that class was starting late.

And here's a little tidbit that a very small sections of readers will enjoy. Nevertheless:

For Your Viewing Pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!