Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jam Jar


Is this not the cutest wine bottle you've ever seen? It's a South African Shiraz called Jam Jar and it's super tasty! I happened upon it in a new-to-me wine shop a couple weeks ago. Drawn in by the picnic tablecloth print on the twist cap, I ultimately purchased it (for $9.99, I've since seen it elsewhere for $12.99 as well) because it was labeled as a sweet shiraz. I love a good shiraz and I love a good sweet red. This one sounded like winner winner chicken dinner to me!

It's very fruity and not overly sweet. Not as sweet as I thought it would be anyway. Very strawberry. Just like jam! I didn't eat it with anything but the bottle said it makes a perfect partner for bacon cheeseburgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!