Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hola Mexico

FINALLY! John and I have been needing a vacation. In just 110 not so short days, we will be at the Valentin Riviera Maya in Mexico! It's an adults only resort on the Playa del Secreto. I researched all-inclusive resorts for months. Months, I tell you! After awhile, they all start to look the same. I also put a lot of stock in reviews of the resort. Probably too much stock really. A place could have 20 good reviews and then 1 bad one would spoil it for me. So, I stopped reading and made a decision. We actually used a travel agent to book the trip, which I have never done before. It was a very pleasant experience and her price beat any other I found online, which was super exciting. So, for 4 nights in October, you can think of me sippnig margaritas by the pool, hoping I don't burn.

P.S. I was trying to post a beautiful picture of this resort for you faithful readers but then a virus attacked my computer and I got yelled at.....even though it wasn't my fault. :( Pictures in 4 months months when we return. Pinky swear.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! This is super exciting!! You guys will have the BEST time!! :) By the way, we need to get together in July! Let's plan something! So happy for you; I'm sure you'll love the all inclusive!! :) - CB

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!