Sunday, July 3, 2011

Recipe Re-blog #26

Halfway, halfway, halfway through 2011!! Can you believe that? Where did the first part of this year go? I'll tell you where......in my kitchen! I have made it 26 weeks of at least one new recipe a week.

Almost-Famous Rosemary Bread: Oh.My.Goodness! I have a new obsession. That obsession is baking homemade bread. Pretty much nothing beats hot bread straight from the oven. The reason this is almost famous bread is because it is a recipe-alike of the bread at Macaroni Grill. This recipe takes a bit of time and loving. You have to be patient and let it rise, twice. You have to trust that the 4 hours you put into it will result in the saltiest goodness you will put in your mouth. Is it strange that I absolutely love kneading my own bread? I have a bread maker that would take care of this labor intensive step for me but I chose to do it the old fashioned way. If I could knead bread all day long, I would. Knead bread and sew. I guess I should have been born in colonial times. If you've never made your own bread before, don't be scared. Just follow this recipe to a T and you'll be A-OKAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!