Sunday, July 10, 2011

Recipe Re-blog #27

I tried two new recipes this past one, one for over the 4th of July and one for a normal weeknight dinner. One a winner and one not so much.

Deviled Eggs: Believe it or not, I've never made deviled eggs and I L.O.V.E. them. John had never had one before and was skeptical until I reminded him that he likes egg salad. Duh. This recipe is from the Food Network's Sandra Lee and it was a winner. Super simple and tasty. Give it a try!

Asian Pulled Pork: I had really high hopes for this recipe. I already had the pork in the freezer just looking for a reason to defrost it. We like Asian flavors and we love crockpot meals. Unfortunately, this recipe fell a little short for me. It didn't get a sleeve in my recipe binder and I don't think I need to revisit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!