Monday, April 16, 2012

I smell a deal

Psst. Come closer.

I want to let you all in on a little shoe secret.

If you haven't been to 6pm.com, do yourself a favor and click on over! Everyone knows about Zappos, right? Well, 6pm is the clearance site for Zappos. Everyday, they list new sales for specific brands. These sales change each day. This is why I check it on a near daily basis. You never know when those Nine West wedges you've been eyeing will go on sale. In actuality, shoes aren't the only fare 6pm deals in. There are clothes and other great things too, for women, men and children! In addition to the daily sales, there are usually brand-specific sales that last the whole week. THEN - there are always shoes (and clothes, accessories, purses) in the Clearance section too.

I have purchased, no joke, more than 10 pairs of shoes from this site since I discovered it a couple years ago. To be fair, a couple of those were for John, but mostly for me. You would not believe the prices on these items. The other day, the sale was on Brooks, which happen to be my running shoe of choice. I would have gotten them for 50% off $100, if they'd had my size 10's in stock. Remember - act fast! There are limited amounts of each size and they do sell out.

PLEASE do not pay full price for shoes. A lot of the styles in 6pm are still being sold in stores which means if you buy them from a brick and mortar, you paid more than you needed to. Trust me! Go ahead. Go shopping. You earned it!

P.S. I hope you have your taxes done. They're due tomorrow! Abraham Lincoln was even nice enough to give you 2 extra days. If you don't know why, you should Google it for a little history lesson. Buy some shoes with your refund. Thank me later.

P.P.S. I wasn't compensated for this post. However, if 6pm wants to pay me in shoes, that would be okay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!