Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday Things


Source

Y'all been watching SMASH on NBC? If you are a fan of musicals and haven't checked it out, shame on you. If you're not a fan of musicals, this is not GLEE (Which I love, don't get me wrong). There is a plot. Not just a plot that is attached to the music. Plot first, music second. Glee, take notes.


Nicki Minaj - I used to hate her music and now I can't get enough of it! This happens to me with a lot of artists. Do you think I look ghetto fab rapping along with her in my CRV? I probably do. No matter what you say. There's a good chance itunes will be seeing some activity from me in their store. Starships? Super Bass? Yes please! Awesome running music.



The newest issue of Bon Appetit graced my mailbox the other day and I squealed with delight when I saw the cover. Normally I think their recipes are mostly above my skill level but an entire issue dedicated to Paris? Oh yes! I am pining for Paris and planning a trip as part of my 30 Bucket List (more on that another day). Thanks, Bon Appetit, for kicking off my research!




Buy it here

A friend gave me this lip butter as part of my birthday gift and I love it! It's so creamy and makes your lips feel instantly healthier when you put it on. Plus, all organic! The one I have is plain flavored, not Sweet Fig as pictured but I can't find the original one online. Get it at Target and enjoy!



Buy Here

One more lip goodness and then I'll have you on your way. I don't like to pay much for lip gloss/balm/butter and admittedly, it was a freebie. However, it sells for around $20 at Sephora and it would be worth it. Worth it! So smooth with just a hint of color and shine. I have the Rose and it's not that bright at all. Don't be scared. I also have the untinted kind. I now have so many tubes of lip stuff that I have to rotate so they don't get jealous.


Au revoir, mes amis!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!