Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dirty Girl Scout Martini

Have you eaten your fill of girl scout cookies yet? John and I nursed along a box of thin mints and tagalongs for a whole week and were quite proud of ourselves. Then my parents shipped us 4 more boxes! Guess I'll be skipping that weigh in this week.

In case cookies aren't your thing, or you just can't find a girl scout anywhere......here's something for you to sip instead. You're welcome!



This drink, despite its off color name, is too delicious not to pass on. I saw the recipe on Pinterest. Hopefully that link worked. One shot each of Bailey's, Kahlua and white Creme de Menthe plus 1 1/2 shots of vodka (or 2 if you're feeling sassy). I used what I had already but you don't have to use the coffee flavored Kahlua. You can also use green creme de menthe but your drink will be an interesting color then. Shake it over ice and strain into a glass. Thin mint on the rim optional but adds a little flair.

Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!