Thursday, March 28, 2013

Getting closer......

Just over 50 days until our EUROPEAN ADVENTURE!!! I was excited before but I get more giddy about it each day. And my French lessons are coming along swimmingly so I'm feeling much more confident with that, even though everyone says I won't have any trouble finding English speakers. Might be nice to put those years of schooling to use.

Booked
-Flight
-London hotel
-Paris hotel
-Eurostar tickets

Need to Book
-Eiffel Tour tickets
-Tickets to a show in London?
-River cruise tickets

Need to Finish
-Itinerary

Need to Buy
-Good maps of metro/tube for London & Paris
-Good walking shoes that don't look ultra touristy
-New sleep mask for the plane

There's still a lot of planning to be done but the Paris hotel was the last big piece of the puzzle. Those rooms were getting snapped up fast and since I am trying to keep to a modest budget as much as possible, I was really behind the game on booking that. Luckily, I think I found a good location and it gets good reviews. Just have to keep filling in the gaps.

In the meantime......we've got a lot of busy weekends coming up and some out of town overnights. Life in full swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!