Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just cruisin'

In 109 days, John and I will be jetting off to Ft. Lauderdale to board this:





Then we cruise to Cozumel and Grand Cayman with 2 days at sea. Jealous? I'll send you a postcard! Not really, but I promise to blog about it upon return. We cruised for our honeymoon and have been dying to cruise ever since. We wrestle with extravagant vacations because we are in saving mode. Well, John wrestles. I do the cajoling (and often win!) So, because this trip on the Grandeur of the Seas was a good price and because booking the air separately will save us $400, we open up the purse strings and heard crickets. Just kidding (I spend money all the time on nothing at all!) We opened up the purse strings and booked it. Duh.

How will I ever wait 109 days? Very impatiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!