Monday, May 31, 2010

Lazy lazy

I have to apologize for being a lazy blogger lately. It's not a good excuse but we've been really busy. Last week and this week, Chez G. is hosting my brother-in-law. He's helping out at the office and living with us too. He has been a fine house guest but in trying to be an accommodating host, I've given him free reign over the laptop. We also had to drive north this weekend for the baby shower, which was a smashing success!! It was so good to see my sister, brother-in-law, mom, stepdad and of course everyone who still lives in Ohio. I am glad everything went well but I'm also glad it's over. I was kind of tired of hearing about it and helping plan, even though I was not a hostess. Now we can just focus on the baby getting here. Only 2 more months! CAN'T WAIT!!!


Mmmm......cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!