Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Arhaus - it's very fine

If I had all the money in the world, I think I would furnish my house entirely from Arhaus. I didn't realize how much I loved that store until I walked through it again last weekend. I think I love it even more than Restoration Hardware, another home store that is completely out of my budget. It's fun to dream, right, and drool. Try not to drool on the furniture though. They frown upon that.

I was lucky enough to fall in love with an accessory that even my wallet could handle.




It's a taupe magnolia plate that can be placed on a table or hung on the wall. Arhaus had them all over the walls in the store. I bought just one at $22 and am hunting for the perfect home for her in my house. The pictures don't show how the petals curl up towards you. So pretty. They also sell a smaller version in cream. It's only $12. I may have to go back for that one. Before you know it my whole wall will be magnolia plates. That would be a bit of all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!