Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Meet Sally



Look! It's my new baby. Her name is Sally and she is a 2010 Honda CR-V. This picture is of the latest model. Shhh. Don't tell Sally I didn't feel like going outside in my pajamas to take her picture. She's also pretty dusty from the construction I drive through everyday. No matter. She came to me by a lovely twist of fate which is why I had to say goodbye to Blue.





Yes, I'm hugging my very first car goodbye.


But, I sure have been enjoying Sally. I think my dad is probably disappointed that I purchased a foreign vehicle. Sorry, dad. This ride is so sweet! I can't wait to haul stuff around in her massive back end and fold-down seats. Truthfully, I don't really care what I drive as I hate driving and wouldn't be sad at all if I didn't have to drive another day in my life. However, because I have the long commute that I do, I might as well drive something fun, right? Sally, I promise to take better care of you than I did of Blue. Ride on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!