Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pillows, pillows everywhere

I have been sewing in my new sewing room, just not anything super exciting. I have LOTS of projects lined up but I can't seem to find the time to create them. This saddens me. The only things I could manage to sew this past month were these pillow covers for my sister.




I didn't have the pillows to put them around in order to take their picture but I wanted to share the fabric with you anyway. She is looking to switch up the accent colors in their living room and I think these lime green and royal blue patterns will help tremendously.

And now for two slightly embarrassing Ashley-isms.........

I have recently discovered the Celtic Pandora station. I am more than a little excited about this. I think I probably should have been a step dancer. The fiddles and flutes, their lilting tunes. I just love it! I cannot get enough.

The other night, I got sucked in to not one but two episodes of Dance Moms on Lifetime. This was a horrible display of dive-tude and, as the show's title indicates, it was all the moms. The girls just love dancing and want to do well. I am ashamed that I wasted 2 hours of my life on this show that I will never see again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!