Monday, August 8, 2011

Instagram It Up

Am I the last one to come to the Instagram party? If you have an iphone, or probably some other app ready piece of technology, you MUST download this free app. It will revolutionize your pictures, for free! I do not pay for apps so I was pretty stoked that this one was gratis.


Here is an iphone photo on its own



Here it is using a filter (Nashville, I think) on Instagram!




And because a post about pictures without a picture of Sadie just isn't right. Here's Sadie at a charity walk we did in the spring.





And here's the same picture Instagrammed up. I don't remember which filter I used but I zoomed in and used the feature that lets you make a focal point super crisp and then fuzzy up the background. It's subtle here but you can make the contrast much greater if you like.




This is definitely my new favorite app. And now because of this, maybe my pictures on here will look loads better. Well, some of them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!