Monday, March 26, 2012

Apothic White

Did you give up wine for Lent? Sucker. You'll just have to wait until after Easter to try this.





Apothic Red (although not my favorite) is a very popular wine these days. I didn't realize until I was shopping on Friday that they have just released Apothic White. It was on sale for $11.99 down from $22 so I snapped it up. A little searching online shows me they really jacked up that price to make it seem like a bargain. You should be able to find this around the $10-$12 price range in most places.

If you are into semi-sweet whites, then this wine is for you. Very easy drinking, going to be great outside  this summer. It's a white blend of Chardonnay, Riesling and Moscato. The bottle says it has hints of honey and vanilla and boy does it ever! Hunt this one down and pour yourself a glass, or three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!