Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince


Source
 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is the 6th book in the J.K. Rowling series. Harry is back at Hogwart's for his 6th year. Because everyone now knows and believes Lord Voldemort is back in action, there are extra security measures placed around both Harry and Hogwart's. Dumbledore has been taking extended, unexplained absences from the school in between giving special lessons to Harry about his fate. Everyone is on edge while they try to focus on studies and learn to apparate. Harry also has a new love interest but has been noticing Draco Malfoy is up to no good and is bound and determined to catch him. What will unfold at Hogwart's this year?

AHHH! So good. I know I've said before that I had heard the series would get better and better and it's completely true. I didn't want this to end, mostly because I only have one book left. Sad. I can't give away any more than that on the plot. Please give this series a shot if you've previously shied away. You won't be sorry!

Rating: * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!