Sunday, June 24, 2012

Recipe Reblog #21

Does your sweet tooth need some satisfaction?


Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Frosting: PB on PB? Too much PB you say? NEVER! I was really craving something sweet last weekend. Not wanting to drop $3.00 per cupcake at my local cupcake shop, and not wanting a dozen sweet treats calling to me from the kitchen, I searched for small batch baking recipes and found this one. It says it yields 4 but I only got 3 cupcakes out of it. Perfect! These baked up super quick and I had all the ingredients in the pantry which was why I selected this. I had no chocolate chips though so I left those out. Also, there are oatmeal, M&M's in the frosting which I also didn't have. OK, so maybe I didn't have all the ingredients on hand but the recipe didn't suffer. Point being, you can still enjoy this delicious cupcake without those fancy extras. It makes a LOT of frosting so load those puppies up. Then sit on the kitchen floor with a spoon and lick the bowl. You won't be sorry.

P.S. Happy Birthday to my dad! He's not reading this but I'll send my well wishes just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!