Sunday, June 17, 2012

Recipe Reblog #20

A quick salad dressing for you this fine summer Sunday.

Homemade Ranch Dressing: Earlier this week I made a cobb salad and realized I didn't have any bottled dressing to suit. No matter. I just made my own. This recipe is from Ree Drummond (Pioneer Woman) on the Food Network. It has a lot of herbs and spices. Don't be skurred. I didn't have any of the fresh ones she calls for so I just used dry and cut the amounts in half (or less). I thought this dressing had a great flavor but it wasn't super ranch-y. I definitely think if you have fresh dill, parsley and chives then it will surely come out to be the ranch you know and love. Fresh or dry, give this a try!

Hoping to keep it fresh and healthy? If you're new here, one summer I created my own

Super Summer Sunday Salad Supper series!

Southwestern Salad
Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad
Asian Chicken Salad
Cobb Salad
Buffalo Chicken Salad
Tutti Frutti Chicken Salad
Salmon Aspargus Salad
Steak and Cranberry Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!