Sunday, June 3, 2012

Recipe Reblog #18

Back in the kitchen this week with a pasta entree to please the masses.

Creamy Sausage and Tomato Pasta: I'm always looking for new pasta dishes to make because I love pasta! I also have a newfound affinity for sausage. I'm not sure what that's about but when the mood strikes, I go with it. This comes to you from the Six Sisters' blog. Lots of good recipes on there if you've got the time to peruse. I lightened this dish up a bit with chicken sausage and fat free half and half. Any meal that mixes protein and carbs and comes together quickly is okay by me. This one couldn't be easier and it makes a feast! Try it with whole wheat pasta (the only thing I use) to pump up the fiber!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!