Thursday, April 25, 2013

Beer Me: Wheach

I had this a couple weeks ago but forget to tell you about it! It was perfect for the day. Sunny and warm, and then of course since this is Ohio, we were back in the 40's the next day.

Look at this happy bottle!

This is Wheach from O'Fallon Brewery out of Missouri. O'Fallon is really consistent about producing good, quality beer at a decent price but in my town, they are sometimes hard to find. I can usually only find it at Kroger.

From the site: "Imagine our smooth, clean wheat beer with a touch of peach and you get the idea behind O'Fallon Wheach, our peach wheat beer.  Light,  refreshing and crisp, it's perfect for any occasion!"

Peach + Wheat = Wheach! It may only be April but I'm declaring this my favorite beer for the summer. Low on alcohol, high on taste. If you like peach and you like wheat beers, you'll LOVE this. Their regular wheat is also one of my faves but I love the addition of fruit here. Lots of beers take on orange but I like the outside-the-box peach flavors here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated your super awesome blog for the Leibster Award! You can read the post here. http://naptimenothings.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    Great Job on your blog! I am looking forward to more posts!

    Sarah@
    Naptime Nothings

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!