Thursday, August 13, 2009

Finger Lickin' Fifteen

I've actually been looking forward to the next Stephanie Plum installment, Finger Lickin' Fifteen, by Janet Evanovich. As much as I protest that I only continue reading them because I've read all the others, they are a nice departure from my normal stuff since they're suspenseful mysteries. I also think Evanovich is getting better at writing them. Improvement is always good, right? Anyway, in this one, Stephanie Plum is back helping Ranger (I prefer him over Joe Morelli anyway) try to figure out who is breaking into his properties. Lula witnessed a murder and so they're also trying to figure that out. I won't go into too much detail because they all basically follow the same formula. If you've read her others, I think you'll be pleased with this one. I give this, my 28th (I think) read in 2009, a thumbs up for its mild amusement and ability to never let me figure out who the murderers/thieves/whomever they're after (sometimes I'm slow). Anyway, go ahead and pick it up!

I tell you my foot hurts something fierce. At the moment, I'm rolling it over a frozen ice bottle. This is quite a shocking feeling but hopefully it will make some of the pain subside. I'm not a happy camper. At least tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!