Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Stupid Mandibles

My jaw hurts. It has hurt all day. I'm going to go ahead and attribute this to my nocturnal teeth grinding. When I'm stressed out, or really just in general, I grind my teeth at night. Sometimes, I grind so much that in the morning it hurts to open my mouth. Do you have this problem? The dentist wants me to get a $300 night guard (yes, like when you have braces) to combat this affliction. Pass, I say. Someone also suggested a sports mouth guard. Cause nothing says restful night's sleep like putting in a mouth guard and getting ready for some tackling. Maybe I'll try that though. The cost is more attractive and man does my jaw hurt. I've got a lot of stress. My 2+ hour commute home tonight didn't help that any. The chilled bottle of wine John had for me did help though. That was nice.

Anyway, shout out to M.S. on his day of birth. Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!