Saturday, August 8, 2009

What is the world coming to?

Yesterday, I got 2 texts from my mom. I got the second one first and it said “hit balls tonight……see you later.” I was a bit confused, as you can imagine. My mom, to my recollection, has never used the words balls when discussing anatomy in my presence. Then I realized she had done it again. Something she is notorious for.......unknowingly typing a text message with too many characters thereby forcing a sequel message. I'm not sure why her Blackberry allows this as I do not have a Blackberry. Maybe someone who does can teach my why this occurs. The first message, which I read 2nd, stated they were seeing a movie on their way down from Cleveland and Eric said maybe he and John could ……”hit balls tonight.” Golf balls. At the driving range. At a certain age, cell users should have to pass some sort of texting test. This type of technology should maybe not have fallen into my mom's hands.

Busy weekend entertaining many guests = not really a relaxing weekend at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!