Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to Beauty School

Do these look like side bangs to you? Yeah, me neither. On Saturday, I had an appointment with JP, the man filling in for my stylist while she's on maternity leave. I've seen him at the salon before and he had cut John's hair the week before (leaving it a bit long, I should mention.) My bangs have been driving me crazy and I figured it was time to clean up the ends anyway. JP was very nice, although there was some weird shoulder touching (he did this to John too!) When I said, "I usually part my bangs and then angle them to the side. See how they are now? Just shorten them up." This was not what I had in mind. These, as you can see, are full bangs. FULL bangs, not side bangs. I wish I had a photo-strator to show where they should have been. Anyway, not sure what's left to do except deal with them until they get long enough so I don't look like a fool when I pull them off to the side. Ay, me. And right before vacation pictures too. Better pack the bobby pins. (Sorry this pic is creepy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!