Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This sucks.

Arthritis....that is. Seriously, people, I'm 26. I should not already have arthritis. My great toe joint has been achy all day long. At zumba tonight, my feet were killing me. Does anyone have any tips to relieve arthritis pain? Your feet are kind of important. You use them everyday for your whole life. I am not interested in getting shots in my feet either. Pass. For now I guess I'll just continue on with my stretches and keep popping the Advil.

I know you're all wondering how the weekday drinking ban is going. Swimmingly, thanks for asking. While I don't necessarily feel more rested in the morning, I'm certain that I don't wake up as often during the night. Sooner or later those missed calories will add up to pounds down, right? Fingers crossed anyway.

In sewing news, I should be able to unveil my duffle bag this weekend some time. I only need to put the zipper in and it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!