Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Recipe

For Sunday dinner tonight I made Apple and Brie Stuffed Pork Chops from Crank up the Oven. I am not the biggest pork fan but I tire of beef, chicken, turkey and fish, thus, the pork chops. I am in a very autumnal mood these days and to me, anything with apples says fall, right? They turned out pretty tasty but I will say, the recipe suggests baking at 350 for 25 minutes. Your chops will not be done after only 25 minutes. I think I ended up baking mine for at least 40-45 minutes. Anyway, if you're a brie lover like me, you'll love the melty goodness in these chops for sure.

Yesterday, John and I went to the Country Applefest (am I sensing a theme here?) in nearby Lebanon. It was a dreary, drizzly day but the promise of apple fritters was too strong to keep us away. The fritters were tasty, the crafts were crafty and other than that, it was a pretty boring festival. Next weekend we're going to a Cider Festival. Stay Tuned! We love a good festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!