Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What a difference 20 years makes

I promise to recap our second day in Canada soon. We're booking our tickets for the next vacation deep in the heart of Texas. Spending lots of time on the phone with Chase's Rewards Center (thank you, triple points) is not conducive for blogging. But for now here's a blast from my past: my first trip to Niagara Falls, Circa 1990. That's my sister with me. I'm on the right with the mushroom haircut.


I don't know if this is a new tallest man but they've redone the statue if he is the same. They added his chair too, obvs. I suppose it's possible that the Guinness Book could have recorded a new tallest man since 1990. We didn't actually fork over whatever ridiculous prices they were charging to tour the museum but they let you take your pictures for free. There's also the fattest man on a scale and you can put your head on his body. John wouldn't let me do that though. Spoil sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!