Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hair Affair

I know you've all been waiting on pins and needles to see read all about my hair re-do. Luckily, it went fine. I didn't end up having to pay again, although that part of it was kind of awkward. Normally, she says thanks and goodbye at the counter after telling me how much I owe. This time, she said it by the chair and then walked semi-with me towards the counter. I slowly put my coat on to see if she would say anything else but she didn't. So I just left. No one called me to say I had committed some sort of hair misdemeanor by skipping out on the bill so I think I'm in the clear. And, I REALLY like the color now. I already loved the cut so she totally redeemed herself. I think it's only fair I give her another shot. She did fix it after all.

Sorry for the strange pictures. I took them myself, if you couldn't tell!




Here is the first attempt at color



Blonde again!



Much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!