Sunday, March 6, 2011

Recipe Re-blog #9

Sad news, guys. This week's recipe was a total dud. Rachael doesn't usually let me down but this meal will not be cooked Chez G again.

Not-sagna Pasta Toss: This is in the Rachael Ray Express Lane meals cookbook. It's basically a pasta dish with all the lasagna fixin's using different noodles. I didn't skimp on any of the ingredients either, and there were a LOT of them. I finally got to use up the beef stock that's been in my fridge for months. The worst part about a meal that's not tasty is that we eat it twice. A 4 serving meal feeds the two of us for two nights. In this case, it ended up being 6 servings (portion control!) So, John suffered through a 3rd serving for lunch and the last serving we haven't decided what to do with. It will likely find its final resting place in the trash. Next time I'll just make regular lasagna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!