Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hit the road, Jack!

This weekend, John and I are headed to Lexington for a fun overnight getaway! I could not be more excited for this. We're only staying one night but that's okay; the hotel is 'spensive. The only drawback is that we have to board Sadie. She will be one sad pup when she realizes we are not coming to pick her up after day camp is over. Poor girl. Nevertheless, we're planning to visit some wineries and a bourbon distillery and explore Lexington. It's not quite horse racing season so we'll miss that. There's always next time. What I just found out, however, is that Ohio State is playing Kentucky on Friday night. You know, when we're planning to be out and about on the town. No, the game isn't in Lexington but I have a feeling our cheering won't be welcome in Wildcat Land. Oh well. Go Bucks! Don't screw up John's bracket!

I can't wait to report back on our findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!