Monday, February 27, 2012

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

I was so excited to come back to Mr. Potter after a brief hiatus. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is the 5th book in the popular series by J.K. Rowling. Harry has just entered his 5th year at Hogwart's which means he and all the students are concerned with passing their O.W.L. (Ordinary Wizarding Level) exams. Unfortuantely, Harry has been haunted by strange dreams again, Dementors visited him over the summer, and a new Ministry employee turned Professor is out to cause trouble for everyone. Very few believe Harry that Voldemort has returned causing much grief to Harry and his friends. Poor Harry.

That, of course, is just the tip of the iceberg and I feel I've said too much already. I really liked this one! It's true, they get better and better. Unfortunately, I have 4 more books in line before I can move onto #6. If I haven't inspired you to start this series, PLEASE hear me pleas. You won't be sorry.

Rating: * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!