Sunday, February 26, 2012

Recipe Reblog #7

OK, I have to come clean. This recipe is not new to me. I didn't cook a new recipe this week. I think that's the first time in 59 weeks. But, I did make this recipe which I have made many times before. I love it so much I wanted to share it with you. Aren't you lucky? If you are a blue cheese lover, specifically gorgonzola, you will LOVE this recipe. If blue cheese isn't your jam, you stink like Taleggio. Just kidding. A lot of people are scared of blue cheese. Don't be! It's so tasty. At least try it first before you dismiss a whole delicious sector du fromage.

Gorgonzola and Walnut Spaghetti: It's a Rachael Ray recipe so it's fast and easy. I mean really easy. I substituted fat free half and half for the heavy cream, my new favorite healthifying step, and it didn't suffer at all. This is a great alternative to a boring alfredo or red sauce. It feels fancy but it's not. Make it for a date night in and crack a bottle of red to go alongside. Mangia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!