Monday, February 28, 2011

So long, February!

February was a dreadful month. Just dreadful. I am so ready for spring it's not even funny. I will be really ticked if we get any more measureable snow here in Ohio. Surely my wish is laughable. Of course we'll get more snow. That's just the way it goes here. But, to laugh in the face of February, here are a couple 'spring-y' things from my weekend. My apologies in advance for the blurry iphone pics.


A pretty printed pillow I made for my mama





Fresh manicure in OPI's 'Do You Think I'm Tex-y?' from the new Texas themed line. Sorry about the upside down claw picture




Cheerful tulips (my fave!)




HA! That was me laughing in the face of February. Here's hoping March is a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!