Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day to you!

Cookouts, pool openings, fun! Also remembering those who served our country. Don't forget them. That's important. The other day my mom asked if we were going to a parade today. This brought back screaming memories of my marching band days. Through 4 years of high school I didn't get to sleep in today like everyone else not in band. Oh no, I was suiting up in my uniform at 8:30 am to march a few miles. Playing the same patriotic songs on loop, in wool, while keeping my knees high and my toes pointed. And it was usually around 80 degrees with 100% humidity. Ooooo-weeee those were some good times! So, "No" I said to my mother, "We're not going to a parade."


Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!