Monday, May 9, 2011

Stream of Consciousness

-One day last week I curled my hair. I thought I looked like David Cassidy.

-As much as I love TV, I'm really looking forward to having time in the evenings.

-If I could sew all day long, I would be the luckiest girl in the world. But my back would hurt.

-I'm trying to plan a trip to an All-Inclusive to the Dominican Republic but I'm terrified of having diarrhea for a week.

-One of the reviews I read about a resort touted how quickly the staff removed drunk people from the pool area and cleaned up vomit. This is not a selling point I had previously considered.

-Last week I had a return to make at JoAnn's. You do not know how difficult it was for me not to purchase fabric. I have a serious problem.

-I could polish off a bottle of wine in an evening without really trying. I'm not sure whether to be proud or ashamed.

-Some days I think I don't need to lose any more weight. Then I call my doctor to subscribe crazy pills.

-The two chocolate bunnies John and I received for Easter were supposed to be melted down for dipping strawberries and other things. Only half of one remains, and none of them were using for dipping.

-Yesterday, I discovered cake from my birthday in the freezer. It was the happiest moment of my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!