Sunday, May 1, 2011

Recipe Re-blog #17

After last week's new recipe bonanza, I dialed it back a few notches and tried just one new recipe this week.

Baked Spaghetti: I found this on the How Sweet It Is blog. I was drawn to it because it looked tasty and also, would feed us for 3 nights. Eating the same meal 3 nights in a row has its drawbacks but you also only have to cook 1 of those nights. That is the positive thing. This came together quick and easy, which is a good thing because I made it for dinner on Easter Sunday after having driven for 3 1/2 hours from our hometown. Our dinner plans had been foiled with the grocery store was closed. How dare they deign to celebrate the holiday! Luckily, I had the ingredients for this all ready to go. It wasn't super exciting, it's just baked spaghetti, but it was pretty good. It got a sleeve in my recipe binder.

Happy May, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!