Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Boo to you ghouls and boys! Hope you're having a spoooooky day. (I typed that in a scary voice. Say it out loud. It'll help.) Today we are passing out candy at our house for the first time. Last year, we had other plans and just left a bowl out that was likely emptied in 10 minutes flat. I don't think we know what we're getting into. I'll be mortified if we run out of candy. I have a plan if it comes to that. Turn off the lights and take Sadie for a walk.




Speaking of Sadie........





She's a bumblebee this year! She runs around singing Black Eyed Peas I'mma Be when she wears her costume. Or, I'm the one doing the singing. Same diff. You can bet your bottom dollar John sings the word "bumblebee" every time they say I'mma Be. We are hip.



You better watch out not to get stung by the cutest bee ever! I wish I could take credit for making this costume but I completely ran out of time. Dog mom fail. When you first put this on her, she gets really low to the ground. My childhood cats used to do this when we put harnesses on them. Yes, my sister and I tried to walk our cats outside wearing harnesses. What of it?




Anyway, here's hoping this bee won't bark at all the trick-or-treaters coming to our door. Those eyes are scary enough!


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!