Monday, October 10, 2011

You've Got Mail

Oh, faithful blog reader(s) of mine. How much I appreciate you! In fact, I appreciate you so much that I have recently made it even easier for you to hang on my every word. If you're not currently following my blog in a reader (I recommend Google's!) then you are coming to this site every.single.day. Riiiight? What if you forget to see what I've posted? How empty you must feel. No more, I say. See that box on the right-hand side of the screen that says "Follow by Email"? Now, you can have my posts emailed to you every time the site is updated! You just enter your email address and VOILA! How fancy!

The only drawback is this. The email comes about 20 hours after I set the post to go up. I try to set most posts to hit the site some time in the 6:00 AM hour for all you early risers. Granted, I don't ever get that many hits at that time but, I wouldn't want to make you wait. I know my blog is the first thing on your mind when you that alarm. After a few days of testing, I am noticing I end up receiving the email around 2:00 - 3:00 AM the next night/morning. So, as long as you can bear to wait, you can have the post come directly to your in-box. Yea hooray and glory day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!