Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday Wishes

-To continue having more exciting dates with John. Last weekend we went downtown for dinner and to see a musical, Young Frankenstein. It was lovely! The meal was delicious and the show was funny. Our dates typically consist of dinner and possibly a movie, though usually mostly just dinner. We can do better than that and I want to work on this.

-To organize my craft room. It's a shamble. I can't find anything and it's not conducive to creating. Also, I think Sadie thinks it's too cluttered as her crate is in there and she spends the most time staring at the mess.

-To buy or receive this Michael Kors Tortoise and Horn watch. I love it so much I can't even stand it. I LOVE my white watch but after nearly a year of wearing it, I realize that I also need a darker, dressier option. I have a silver one but the battery died. Last time I wore it, it took me the whole day to realize the time was incorrect. I just thought it was perpetually 3:35.

-To find a camel brown leather motorcycle to buy without feeling guilty, and without owning a motorcycle. I tried one on at Express (not real leather) and I felt like a total badass in it. It also made me look skinny. I resisted the urge to put on my aviators while trying it on because I knew John would be super embarrassed. I also resisted asking him to sing 'Danger Zone.'

-To find an adult ballet class to take. Heck, I'd even piggyback on a kids class if I weren't 3 feet taller than the participants. I love dancing.

-To play a piano again. I really miss playing and I'm afraid I've lost all my skills.


What are some of your wishes today?

I hope you get everything you wish for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!