Monday, April 13, 2009

Communal Living

This has got to stop! I have moved every year for the past 5 years and I'm tired of sharing walls, hallways, yards, etc. When we moved into these condos, we had a new outlook on life. A 2nd bathroom, colored walls, heaven. The sparkle soon faded and now, I've realized, we're still renters. Last week (or the week before), Downstairs Neighbors -- I don't know their name -- stopped John in the hall to complain about our exercising, well, MY exercising. They "claim" the ceiling was shaking. Thanks for calling me a heifer, DN's. Anyway, supposedly, they were nice about it and non-confrontational and supposedly, the female DN is pregnant, I don't know why that matters but I wanted you to have all the facts. Anyway, I know the Jillian Michaels' Boost Metabolism has a whole lot more jumping than the No More Trouble zones but sometimes, I don't want to just work on my trouble zones. I need to bust out the fat too. So, I suppose I'm stuck with the strength only at home and will get my cardio in outside, at the rec, and at zumba. In my defense, I honestly did not think they were home at the time I was boosting my metabolism. What is it with everyone harshing my cardio?

In other news, I think it will be warm enough this weekend to go to the zoo. WHEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!