Saturday, April 4, 2009

Doggy Tip of the Day

If your dog has hiccups, it is possible for you to help out! Just now (hence the double post), Sadie nestled in next to me after some jackassery this morning involving a CD (which she broke in half). After a couple seconds I realized she had the hiccups. Can dogs get rid of hiccups on their own? I don't know because I always get rid of them for her. Just when she's not suspecting it I yell, "SADIE!" It startles her and her hiccups leave. Now, I know scaring humans is supposed to cure their hiccups as well but that never works for me. I'm glad that this old wives' tale holds true for the canine persuasion. Also, have you ever seen it spelled "hiccoughs"? I think that is just madness.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!