Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fit as a Fiddle

So, I don't usually go to the rec during the week but it's cold out and I wanted to run and thus....to the rec I go. I haven't run in over a week so I wasn't thinking it would be a very successful workout. I was totally wrong! I ran 3 miles in 29:49. A new personal best!! My reasons for a rockin' time are two-fold: 1) I have really been hitting the strength hard. More than I ever have in all my exercising years. And I think the added muscle must be making me stronger, and 2) Some sweet new tunes courtesy of LP. Good call, friend! I won't run again until Saturday or Sunday so we'll see if it was a fluke but, I'm proud of it anyway. Looks like someone deserves some new workout gear.....

Man, am I a sucker for a make over show. It's make over week on the Biggest Loser. These contestants have already made some incredible transformations. Then they get to see their family members and oh, just tears. I wish Ron would just go away though.

If you hadn't heard, I'm going back to blonde in T-minus 2 1/2 months. I've decided the brown just isn't me. Sorry, brunettes. I'm defecting back to the party squad.

In other news, one of the scrapbook stores I go to sometimes is moving WAY closer to me, like 2 miles away. I'm assuming it's a bigger space because they're going to do crops. I feel like I definitely need a good 4-6 hour chunk of time to knock out my honeymoon and then start the wedding (ahem) a whole year later. (Read: slacker) My fear of these crops is that it will be a bunch of middle aged women, or old moms, or just otherwise a bunch of people I can't relate to. Is it worth it to spend time with yet another group of non-friends to get the scrapping done? Time will tell, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!