Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thoughts on a Wednesday

  • Pantyhose Update: Today I opened the package of the second pair of pantyhose I purchased from Victoria's Secret knowing full well that my left great toe would be bare. As I slid this pair on, I was astonished to find no sexy naked toe. What the what? This was a normal pair of pantyhose. The pair I thought I was purchasing with the other one. No hole! No exposed toe. Upon further inspection of the package, I noticed that it still referenced a "Sexy naked toe." So now, the only logical explanation is that VS's description really should have just been "Sheer toe" but they had to fancy it up, being the nation's largest lingerie seller and whatnot. I feel like I should take back what I'm assuming is the defective black pair but I already wore them. Ah me.
  • I am on a self-imposed shopping ban. Operation Save is the name of the game these days. Usually my shopping bans conceptualize after a large, unnecessary shopping spree. Well, I had no such spree but I've come to the conclusion that our condo can't possibly hold anything further. This saddens me greatly as I love to buy new things.
  • There are so many crafts I would like to make and not enough time to make them all. I need to take a vacation for crafting purposes only. I would stay home and maybe also go to Hobby Lobby, Michael's, etc. for supplies. This sounds so awesome. There are sewing and knitting and art projects to be made.
  • I am having trouble deciding which album to buy with my iTunes gift card: Sugarland or Lady Antebellum. Maybe I should splurge and get both! But, my gift card is only for $10. Probably shouldn't splurge. See above, bullet 2. But I want both! And they don't take up any space at all physically, which was the reason for the ban in the firsr place. A loophole perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!