Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mmmmm.....pizza.


On Friday, John and I had our normal pizza night with a little twist. We make our own whole wheat dough thanks to my trusty Breadman and usually just have a white garlic pizza with herbs. This week, we were craving something a bit spicier. I found this Rachael Ray recipe for Wingless Buffalo Chicken Pizza on the Food Network site. If you're a fan of this type of pizza, definitely check this out! I don't like food that is too spicy but this was just right because you can alter the amount of hot sauce to your liking. YUM! Or should I say "Yum-O!"

P.S. Attention woman at the rec center walking on the track in a sweater dress, leggings, and hat like Blossom would wear: if you're going to wear street clothes while walking laps, just go to the mall and walk. It doesn't cost anything. You'd have to do fewer laps and you wouldn't have to give us runners dirty looks while passing you. Thank you for your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!