Thursday, July 29, 2010

Nursery Time


Remember how I made the curtain for my yet-to-be born nephew's nursery? Well, my sister took a picture and sent it to me. I think they did a great job on the nursery which is now all ready for him. We are all impatiently awaiting his arrival, especially my sister. July. Texas. Pregnant. That's all you need to know.



I'm also including a picture of the crib. See that turtle bedding? John and I bought it as our gift to the baby. It's from Pottery Barn Kids and cost more than the queen-sized set on our own bed. Pirates. BUT! Can you see how I mimicked the bed skirt with my curtain. PBK needs to hire me to sew cheaper versions of their items, right? I'm not sure if you'll be able to see it or not. My picture sizes are funky today. :( Just know that my seamstress skills are awesome. And baby, hurry up and get here! Your mom is cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!