Sunday, August 22, 2010

Super Summer Sunday Salad Supper Wrap up

Regretfully, I won't be making it to my 10th Super Summer Sunday Salad Supper. For boring reasons, we're having a crockpot dinner tonight and next Sunday, we're hosting my parents for 5 days. While they enjoy salads, I decided against serving one. Then, it'll be Labor Day and the official end of summer....plus we'll be in Ft. Lauderdale waiting to embark on our cruise. (!!!) Regardless, I'm pretty proud of all these creations so I'm going to tell you all about them one more time.


  1. Chicken and Strawberry Spinach Salad
  2. Southwestern Salad
  3. Asian Salad
  4. Cobb Salad
  5. Steak and Cranberry Salad
  6. Buffalo Chicken Salad
  7. Tutti Frutti Chicken Salad
  8. Salmon and Asparagus Salad

Gosh darn it! When making this list, I realized I was 2 away from 10 salads anyway. :( I must have miscounted in there somewhere. Blast! Oh well, a valiant effort all the same. I think we'll try to continue these through the fall. And of course it'll be warm here all through September probably so we'll still feel like eating salads. I have to say, as much as I like summer, I sure am looking forward to fall's cooler temps and hearty flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!