Thursday, December 29, 2011

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is the second book by J. K. Rowling in the Harry Potter series. Harry and friends are no longer first years at Hogwarts. But, this year brings a new villain afoot. It is said, only a true descendant of Salazar Slytherin can open the Chamber of Secrets. Bad things are happening around the school and Harry, and others, fear he may be the cause. Is Harry a true Slytherin? I'm certainly not going to give it away!

I liked this one; it was a page turner. Multiple people told me the series gets better and better as it goes along and they were right. I'm already halfway through the third book while typing up this post. I don't think I'll be finishing my goal of reading the whole series in a week. This Christmas break has proven very busy indeed.....hence the lack of posts. Don't worry, I'll be back with more frequency in the new year.

Rating: * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!