Monday, December 12, 2011

I love gooooooold

Recently, I purchased two new holiday nail polishes because I am a sucker. Luckily, I truly didn't have anything similar to either of the colors when I got home. Typically, I buy bottles and think, "Oh I don't have anything like this in my collection!" And I'm usually completely wrong. Isn't that weird?





This is called High Roller from Ulta ($6). Ulta has totally revamped their polish line with a sleeker look and I swear, a new formula. This stuff had great coverage. I think I could have gotten away with only one coat.The gold really says holiday and I do feel like a high roller up in here. I showed John my nails and immediately had to make it rain. High roller, comin' through!

P.S. Buy it when they're having a BOGO sale, which is pretty much all the time. What? Even high rollers love a bargain.

P.P.S. High rollers also eat at Fleming's but make sure they're using gift cards and getting their promised dining credits for reserving online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!