Sunday, December 18, 2011

Recipe Re-blog #51

OK, home stretch, folks. I can totally do this.

BBQ Chicken Pasta Skillet: Yes, this is a strangely title recipe. Now, to some this may not sound appetizing, at all. To those of us Chez G, it sounded amazing. I only knew we'd both be interested because I tried a similar recipe earlier this year using pulled pork as part of a cold pasta salad and it was to die. This recipe also only has 336 calories per serving, a winner any day in my book. I really liked this one. Give the sauce time to thicken. I also forgot to add the shredded cheese until a couple bites in. I liked it after I added it but I didn't miss it beforehand. Also, one pot cooking! Try this, s'il vous plait!
Guess what? One week until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear what you have to say. Really!